Thursday, November 1, 2007

Thank you, I now have my feet under your table!

Hello Rob and company!
Thanks for the invitation to your Crooked Table. Sounds like a fun idea, so I am looking forward to this new seating arrangement. Nothing compares to mingling with like-minded people, right?!
Some of you might think I am actually out of my mind. My blog style can be somewhat confusing. You might not be able to tell fact from fiction. Viewers' discretion advised! lol
On a lighter note, I have a thing for satire and humor. Just like to look on the brighter things of life--or not. Anyone got a flashlight?

Like Arni Schwarzi famously said in The Terminator: "I'll be back!"

1 comment:

  1. hehe

    Fear not!

    I feel my blogs are confusing at times too!

    Welcome to The Table!

    ReplyDelete