Thursday, November 1, 2007

My toddler ate my brain.

Hey all, (or should I say y'all since I live in Bartow?) thanks for inviting me to the Crooked Table! I will do my best to contribute to the group, but I have to warn you, usually by the time I have chance to sit down at the computer and write, my mind is already shutting down in expectation of bed time. I stay at home with my 2 year old and write every chance that I can get. Currently, I'm participating in NaNoWriMo which is a writing contest during the month of November where a bunch of insane people get together and try to write 50,000 words of a novel in one month. (If you want to join the madness, check out nanowrimo.org. Its free.). But I am definitely interested in meeting other writers who are serious about their craft.

What genres are you guys interested in? I'm kind of a scifi/fantasy/magical realism type of gal. I honestly don't know what category the project I'm working on would fall into.

Anyway, I look forward to getting to know all of you better and to learning more secrets of the trade! :) Thanks again for inviting me Rob. Happy writing!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi A.D.!

    Welcome to The Table!

    I write mostly coming of age short stories and poetry.

    All different kinds of stuff though.

    Glad to have you here and good luck on your contest!

    ReplyDelete