Monday, October 13, 2008

Time for Detox

If you are anything like me, you have hundreds of emails in your "keep folder", you have thousands of sheets of paper piling up and you have at least 2 voicemails on your phone that are in dyer need of attention a week ago.

I've decided that for me, it is time for a detox program.
I am getting behind on a lot of things and I'm unhappy overall with my current situation. So, about 5 minutes ago I deleted a crap load of emails, many of them without even reading them. This is step one in my detox formula. Throughout the weeks ahead I will keep you guys posted on further detox remedies. Feel free to email me ideas to save time and money.

I subscribe to many blogs but also receive the daily updates via email so I'm basically being sent this info twice which takes too much time.

I also get so much junk mail that it is quite ridiculous, so I just deleted all the contents of my junk folder without glancing at it. If it was that important that it needed my attention, they should have called.

P.S. My new obsession is the book: 4 Hour Work Week by Timothy Ferris. Check out his blog at http://www.fourhourworkweek.com/blog/

No comments:

Post a Comment