Monday, May 7, 2007

Come and share in my jubilation!

I won't lie.

I'm going through a lot right now.

I'm starving.

And I'm a writer.

But that's the least of my problems.



In all seriousness, though, and on a much happier note:

I received my first paycheck today from the publication that I write for.

I'm ecstatic.

This proves that they aren't stealing articles from me.




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us






This proves that it's all legit.

This proves that I am, in fact, a working writer.

Which brings me to a good point.

BEWARE OF INTERNET SCAMS!

These are occuring in all different fields, shapes, colors and sizes.

People are even stealing articles from people for their "search engine" sites and promising to pay and then you never hear from them again.

I'm guilty of falling prey to such predators so I'm warning you all to be careful.

www.craigslist.com is a great place to find writing gigs but you must use caution.

The telecommuting freelance writer jobs link listed right here on The Crooked Table is a great credible source that often has links to LEGIT Craigslist posts.

I highly recommend that site to all of you.



It's a short post today since I have other work that I should be doing right now but I figured I'd just share the news with all of my adoring fans!




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us





Without my readers I couldn't even call myself a writer so I thank you all for your support and any other help I can offer you, don't hesitate to let me know!

1 comment:

  1. :D ure welcome~! Congrats on gettin ur first check!! ;D

    ReplyDelete